Saturday, November 24, 2012

L'Oreal, Maybelline, Garnier Warehouse Sale 2012

Salam alls... just to share with you on the price list of on-going L'Oreal, Maybelline, Garnier Sales!

it says friends and family sale but to me it is a warehouse sale :))

I've been to similar warehouse sale before (but different organizer n it was held in a hotel in sri petaling.. cant remember the name though) and for me it was a good buy cos' u could get up to 50% discounts on most items. I normally would stock up on compact powder (i'm using Maybelline's), some lipstick (L'Oreal color riche in Brown Stone.. lovely!) cos' both me n my mom are using it and Garnier's whitening deodorant (i used to buy at RM4 ea since RRP is about RM7). So happened is that i've run out of stock in hand of deodorant for couple of months already n desperately got myself to pay at retail price (knowing that i could get it very cheap huhu).
In fact I'm kinda waiting when will be the next L'Oreal warehouse sale, n lucky me they are having it right now! But this time around very2 sad, no Garnier whitening deodorant except for men's deodorant (50% off retail price!!!). Managed to get the price list (except for Lo'real cosmetics's cos I didn't buy any of those). So glad to share it with all the readers out there:
as u can see they slash up some of the prices even more..
more price listing for Maybelline's cosmetics.. those lipsticks are for my friends who stay too far to drop by the place

this one consists of Garnier and L'Oreal i guess.. if u using any of this then u'll be familiar with the name
Let's take closer look on things that I bought... I just bought shampoos, compact powder, face wash and deodorant.. the rest are for friends yg mengirim (jadi personal shopper giteww) 

RM10@400ml (RRP16.90) they hv it for frizzy and very frizzy hair type only but without conditioner

This is the compact powder that I mentioned earlier.. selling for RM8 (RRP18.90) only. Garnier is also having similar compact powder selling at RM8 (RRP15.90)

just discover this.. worth buy (very2 nice smells), imported from US and only selling at midvalley.. now selling at RM6 (RRP16.90)

get this for Kak Ida

RM5 (RRP35.90 as reported by Miss Sunshine) ?? worth it or what?.. they have it for other skin type too

they even have it for dry skin and for exfoliating (all skin type) see the review of this product here by Miu 

shampoo with cond (400ml) selling for RM12.. only left for dry and dull/greasy hair type (pink packaging)

selling at RM5 (RRP 9.90) they are another 2 type - comforting and hydra something.. cant really remember
My friends would like to have L'Oreal Color Riche lipstick but they run out of stock already.. selling for RM12 (RRP 28) last time I bought for RM17.. now the price is even lower. I also noted that L'Oreal eyelash serum is selling for RM20 (RRP49.90). Then they have L'Oreal hydrafresh facewash and derma genesis facewash selling for RM8 per tube... many more...
Tomorrow is their last day.. perhaps they might slash the price even more! they often did :)

p/s: btw, the credit card can be used for payment of RM50 and above... not RM100 as per the advertisement

No comments:

Post a Comment