Tuesday, November 20, 2012

I'm 32 weeks :)

Salam people.. wonder what happened to me? I am fine, just embracing my pregnancy for the past 7 months :))) YUP, I AM PREGNANT!!!!

Alhamdulillah, after years of trying Danial is finally going to be a big brother! I will be due on January 5, 2013, insyaAllah...

So to all who's in the same shoes as me before don't give up hope and doa... Allah will determine what is the best for us. Like me, I didn't go for any treatment (did IUI twice in 2009 and 6 months of fertility treatment but nothing happened) this time around tapi akhirnya dikurniakan rezeki yang tak disangka2 :) syukur sangat2...

Nonetheless, thanks to Premium Beautiful i do believe it does wonders... last time not just I've experienced it myself the effectiveness as body shaper but now I'm one of the life testimonial and among those who got pregnant after few months of consistently wearing PB :))

Worth every penny! Thank you Premium Beautiful... can't wait to get back in shape during confinement nanti!!

No comments:

Post a Comment