Monday, November 26, 2012

L'Oreal, Maybelline, Garnier Family & Friends Sale - Part 2

I would say that the sale was sooo great that I've decided to go on the final day (25th Nov) hoping to stock up on shampoos... I was there exactly at 9am (they opened 1 hour earlier on the last day) but the place only opened up for customers at about 9.30am. Less than 10 people were there and definitely there was no queue which is a good thing :)

Unfortunately all adult shampoo is already out of stock :( however as expected, they slash up the prices even more:

From RM12 drop to RM8 (RRP49.90)

Earlier I bought this for RM8, but on the last day it became RM5!


Was RM15 but drop to RM10.. same goes with the Overnight Cream (no photo)

As for others that I've noted;
  • Maybelline powder refill - from RM6 to RM5
  • Maybelline BB cream 6ml - from RM4 to RM2
  • L'Oreal compact powder - from RM10 to buy 1 free 1 (RM5 each)
  • Garnier White and Moisturising Cream - from RM3 to buy 1 free 1 (RM1.50 each)
  • L'Oreal Kids Shampoo - from RM6 to RM5 (much later in the afternoon after I left the place)
  • Garnier Age Lift day cream - from RM15 to RM10 (bought for my mom but the night cream has already out of stock)

only RM5.. can be used by both women and men
Really happy and satisfied with the haul (hope all my friends did too) with enough stocks for months to come :)) look forward for future sale :))

No comments:

Post a Comment