Friday, April 13, 2012

MAC OFFERS - UP FOR GRAB!!!

My colleague is letting go few MAC items New-In-Box (ORIGINAL). She already bought all at full retail sizes and unfortunate enough to discover that her skin reacted adversely towards the product after she tried the free samples. 

So the products are as follows:

MAC Prep+Prime Transparent Finishing Powder

SPECIAL PRICE RM80
I have one of this and personally, this powder is great as it helps to keep your skin shine free throughout the day. It can be used to set foundation, or on bare moisturized skin for flawless finish. 

Studio Fix Fluid in NC30
*box slightly dented, but content is in good condition
*you can check out the exact shade for your skin at MAC counter
SPECIAL PRICE RM105

Mineralize Skin Finish in Soft & Gentle

SPECIAL PRICE RM105
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this MSF... I have one of this and it's the greatest highlighter ever :) Use it to highlight your cheek bones, after you apply the blusher/cheek color. It will give you that instance fresh glow!

MAC Prep+Prime Vibrancy Eye Primer

SPECIAL PRICE RM120 (RRP - RM130)
MAC Prep+Prime Skin Base Visage

SPECIAL PRICE RM90 (RRP - RM100)
I've no comment for the eye primer cos' I've never used it before.. but for the skin base, I would give 4 out of 5 stars! I love this product cos' it is light on the skin and it does makes your make-up lasts all day. Use it after moisturizer and before foundation.

Call me if you are interested to buy... COD near Equine Park, Taman Puncak Jalil, Menara TM or Plaza Pantai. The price is already at its best since the products are unused with slightly dented boxes. But if you wish to nego further, I would have to get the consent from the owner first.

No comments:

Post a Comment