Friday, April 13, 2012

It's The Climb

As I woke up this morning, my reflection in life thus far... Alhamdulillah, am grateful for all the opportunities, the falls and experience for the past 31 years :)

I can almost see it
That dream I am dreaming
But there's a voice inside my head saying
"You'll never reach it"

Every step I'm taking
Every move I make feels
Lost without direction
My faith is shaking

But I gotta keep trying
Gotta keep my head held high...

There's always gonna be another mountain
I'm always gonna wanna make it move
Always gonna be an uphill battle
Sometimes I'm gonna have to lose

Ain't about how fast I get there
Ain't about what is waiting on the other side 
It's the climb...

The struggles I'm facing
The chances I'm taking
Sometimes might knock me down
But no, I'm not breaking

I may not know it
But these are the moments that
I'm gonna remember most
Just gotta keep going

And I, I got to be strong
Just keep pushing on...

Keep on moving,
Keep climbing,
Keep the faith...


No one said life is easy
Just because something doesn't happen for you right now
Doesn't mean that it will never happen

Difficult things take longgg time
Impossible things take longggerrr time :)
So, when you dreams turn to dust, vacuum it!

*Reflect back, ponder and strategize*

Have a great weekend peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment