Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Make Up, Make Up, Make Up!

I've been postponing this entry for the upteenth time, only God knows :p one thing is that, I'm really a big fan of cosmetics particularly make-up! It all started years ago when I knew nothing about make-up and now I could do smokey eyes in just minutes! wahh gitewww... bukan berlagak, tp excited dgn pencapaian diri hahahaa...

Nways, for this entry I just want to make some reviews on blushers.. I wasn't a big fan of blushers last time until few months back when I started to experiment on few shades of cheek colors and noted that how blushers could easily lighten up and gives you the glow when you just wanna go bare face. 

So recently I've finally got myself the so hype n famous NARS Blushers!!! yupppp.... it's NARS!!!

from left: OASIS, DEEP THROAT and LUSTER
I bought online from nars.com and shipped via borderlinx (borderlinx is a courier service where they will create a local address for you in US and UK.. so when you shop online where mostly would have a free shipping within US and UK, this is your opportunity! get the advantage of free shipping within US/UK by using your local borderlinx shipping address. Borderlinx will combined your shipment and then ship your purchases to M'sia at certain cost.. it's superfast!) My verdict over the product - I AM SOOOO SATISFIED!


from left: OASIS, LUSTER and DEEP THROAT
It has satin finishes that i LOVE, LOVE, LOVE... it lasts for a longggg time (i don't think touch-up is require) .. to those out there who is also NARS fans, u maybe wondering, why I didn't get the most famous ORGASM?? Well, based on reviews and swatches that I've seen online, I don't think ORGASM would be something I'll be using on daily basis. Reason because it has gold shimmer in it which I believe can be very flattering for glam nite outs and nite functions. From the above 3 shades, I love LUSTER the most! but both OASIS and DEEP THROAT are also gorgeous and I'm glad to choose these 3 colors as they really different in tone that complement my skin tone. The price however is not very cheap (USD27 ea) but it definitely gonna last long and I find it as value for money.

BTW, if you guys are wondering.. what the hell with all these names?? it's another unique kinda way and trademark of NARS by having such alluring, sexual names.

To bad that you couldn't get NARS in Malaysia or neighbouring countries (yup even Sephora in M'sia and S'pore haven't bring in this brand yet). But good thing is that, I've found another brand that is comparable to NARS in terms of quality and finishes. The best part is that it's much2 cheaper (RM50 ea) and the brand is INGLOT - for now I only know that the outlet is in Sunway Pyramid. I have two shades in no. 21 (very2 close to LUSTER) and 27... my verdict? very2 nice :)

So what is your favourite cheek colors? feel free to share your views :)

Wait for my more to come make-up reviews... have a lot more to share! have a great day ahead alls! cheersss
Note: I am not in any way associated with NARS or INGLOT or get paid for the reviews. The above reviews are just my honest comments based on my experience as user. 

No comments:

Post a Comment