Friday, March 9, 2012

Victoria's Secret Fragrance Mist


best, best, best... amazing experience

Hi all.. Alhamdulillah the 2 days booth opening event has ended successfully. A new and lively experience and such pleasure getting to meet new acquaintances from Putrajaya and not to mention other sellers. I've people asking me around when I'll be opening next, but frankly I couldn't make any promise yet... kalau ada rezeki lagi in near future, why not :)

So, to those who missed the opportunity to drop by at our booth few days back, I've also have few selections of Victoria's Secret body mist up for grab! With pretty, unique, and one of a kind new packaging, plenty of lovely scents still left (yezzaa...) so, do contact me if you want to order while stock lasts.. but due to the nature of this product, I could only do COD around Pantai, Bangsar, Kinrara, Equine Park and Taman Puncak Jalil... oh btw, the price is RM47 ONLY Few snapshots as you can see below...






Endless Love, Pure Seduction, Lost in Fantasy, Amber Romance, etc.. the list goes on... ask me if you have specific scents that I could check if we still have it in stock... come on, grab it fast! or you can get any of it for FREEEEEE - ask me to know more ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment