Thursday, February 9, 2012

Bounce Back

Salam and hello peeps... been so long since my last updates yeah! isk2 i had some work 'crisis' towards year end and of lately and was not in a mood to update anything :( to bad kan.. the thing about me is that when i got hit hard, very2 hard.. i didn't bounce back as fast and as higher as i should be.. and it ain't good :(
Not a happy ending for year 2011 and not so good start for year 2012 I would say..

Depending on circumstances and condition, i guess i just go sooooooooo exhausted when things happened..
When everything goes wrong, it's hard to be so strong - i kinda agree with this saying which was written on one of my MRSM t-shirt back then huhu..

But when the rain has gone, i start to see more clearly.. i'm clearing the clusters now, had my 'therapy' n hope things gonna get back on track..soon.. insyaAllah (pray hard on this).
Although not so great ending for year 2011, but last year wasn't all bad.. It was a good year for me in fact - i've loss weight for good reasons and had a good start in life changing biz.
the road is kinda bumpy with obstacles along the way that rather slows me down, but i'm not giving up though.. not yet..

So let's bounce back bebeh! harder and higher :))

No comments:

Post a Comment